International Trade Mark
International trademark registration ensures the protection of your rights abroad while allowing you to benefit from franchising agreements and government supports.
There are 3 application methods that can be used in this service: Madrid Protocol; National Application; and Community Registration.
Please contact our expert staff for more detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- be domiciled;
- have an industrial or commercial establishment in; or
- be a citizen of one of the 125 countries covered by the Madrid System's 109 members.
- Registration and post-registration costs are economically reasonable.
- The registration period is shorter than the national application.
- In the case of applying to more than one country; If the trademark is not accepted in one country, the process continues in other countries.
- Address change, title change, company transfer, changes in goods and services can be recorded in the International Registry with a simple transaction at once.
EUTM – Trademark Registration for the European Union
BENELUX - (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg)
OAPI – AFRICAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ORGANIZATION (French-speaking African Countries)
ARIPO – African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (English-speaking African Countries)