Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Special Permit

Import/export of substances classified as Drugs and Psychotropic Substances should be obtained a permit called "Permi" issued by the relevant institution.
Get a Quote

In seconds, you can ask us what's on your mind and get a quick quote for your business. Please enter a valid phone number and our customer representatives will contact you as soon as possible.

Başkent Consulting

Hi! How can we help you?

08.30 – 18.00